1. March in location for 3 minutes to warm up.
2. Spin the ring round your hips for 3 to five mins.
3. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, toes pointed barely to left. Stand the hoop on the floor subsequent on your left foot, and keep the pinnacle of the ring together with your left hand. elevate your proper leg to the facet (to hip top or as high as you could); at the identical time, roll the ring far from your frame, and expand your proper arm overhead. Do sets of 12 repetitions on each aspect.
four. Spin the hoop round your hips for 3 to five mins.
5. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, ft ahead and hands keeping the hoop in steering-wheel position. carry your right leg to the facet two times while turning the hoop to the proper. subsequent, carry your left leg to the aspect two times at the same time as turning the hoop to the left. (Thats one rep.) Do sets of 12 repetitions.
6. Spin the hoop round your hips for three to five mins.
7. Stand with feet shoulder-width aside, feet ahead. maintain the hoop to your palms in steerage-wheel position. flip your body left slightly, and increase your proper arm across your frame to touch the left facet of the hoop. As you do that, come up at the toe of your proper foot. Repeat on the other aspect. (Thats one rep.) Do units of 12 repetitions.
8. Spin the ring around your hips for three to five mins.
9. Lie face up on floor, legs raised at a 90–degree angle. maintain the ring for your left hand, and area your feet gently at the decrease part of the ring. vicinity your right hand at the back of your head. Lifting your shoulder blades off the floor slightly (your lower again shouldnt circulate), lower your legs until they’re a few inches off the floor. go back slowly to starting role. Do units of 12 repetitions, switching facets for the second one set.
10. March in place for three minutes to quiet down. (Dont forget to stretch.)